Community Involvement & Affiliations
VFI values healthy neighborhoods and strong communities. We proudly support a variety of organizations including the following:
- Manchester Fire Department, Manchester, Vermont
- Saxtons River Fire Department, Saxtons River, Vermont
- Springfield Police Department, Springfield, Vermont
- Flood Brook School, Londonderry, Vermont
- The Little School, Weston, Vermont
- Magic Mountain Music Series, Londonderry, Vermont
- Bellows Falls Golf Course, Bellows Falls Vermont
Demilec is a pioneer in the spray foam industry, committed to developing the most up-to-date spray foam insulation products to ensure energy efficiency.
The Great Falls Regional Chamber of Commerce work to support local businesses and employees by enhancing workforce development, government affairs, community leadership initiatives, and partnerships.
Vermont Foam Insulation has maintained an A+ BBB Rating since August of 2010.
BPI sets standards for energy efficiency retrofit work, creating professional certifications, companywide credentials for BPI Gold Star Contractors, home energy rating systems, and quality services that help to raise the bar in the industry.
Efficiency Vermont provides services, assistance, and other financial incentives to help businesses and individuals save money through energy-efficiency.
Energy Star is a program in U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that helps businesses and individuals use energy efficiency to save money and protect our environment.