Community Involvement & Affiliations
VFI values healthy neighborhoods and strong communities. We proudly support a variety of organizations including the following:
- Manchester Fire Department, Manchester, Vermont
- Saxtons River Fire Department, Saxtons River, Vermont
- Springfield Police Department, Springfield, Vermont
- Flood Brook School, Londonderry, Vermont
- The Little School, Weston, Vermont
- Magic Mountain Music Series, Londonderry, Vermont
- Bellows Falls Golf Course, Bellows Falls Vermont
Vermont Foam Insulation has maintained an A+ BBB Rating since August of 2010.
BPI sets standards for energy efficiency retrofit work, creating professional certifications, companywide credentials for BPI Gold Star Contractors, home energy rating systems, and quality services that help to raise the bar in the industry.
Efficiency Vermont provides services, assistance, and other financial incentives to help businesses and individuals save money through energy-efficiency.
Energy Star is a program in U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) that helps businesses and individuals use energy efficiency to save money and protect our environment.
The Department of Energy congratulates those contractors who use a whole-house approach to enhance energy-efficiency in over 100 homes and successfully completed their local Home Performance with ENERGY STAR programs throughout the year.
Demilec is a pioneer in the spray foam industry, committed to developing the most up-to-date spray foam insulation products to ensure energy efficiency.